19944271_1609248362440203_36912310672684

2022 Prices

Please note, we will be increasing our prices on Jan 1st 2022. This to acknowledge the inclusion of room 8 as part of the whole lodge rate, and to bring us closer to the local average rates. 

Discounted: $490 per night

(Midweek outside of winter, school holidays & long weekends)

 

Off Peak: $650 per night

(June 4th - 23rd, September 1 - 30, Weekends outside Shoulder & Peak)

 

Shoulder: $810 per night

(School holidays, long weekends, July & August weeknights)

Peak: $910 per night

(June 24th - August 31st: Friday & Saturday nights, Christmas to New Years Day, Easter long weekend & Australia Day long weekend)

We offer long stay discounts for 4 or more nights. To find out more, or for pricing of individual rooms, please contact us. 

*Minimum 2 night stay

Booking & Cancellation Policy

25% deposit required to secure booking. 
The full amount is due 14 days before arrival
A full refund will be provided more a than 30 days from booking. 
Bookings cancelled within 30 days of check-in will forefeit the 25% deposit. 
Cancellations less than 7 days in advance will not be refunded. 

 

For cancellations due to covid-19 regulations (ie border closures, lockdowns or capacity limits) we will retain a 10% admin fee, the remaining 90% will be refunded. 

*Please note our cancellation policy for booking through airbnb is not as flexible. We encourage direct bookings.